A retro blast from the past

Aqui é o lar da nostalgia! Relembre seus clássicos favoritos e exiba sua coleção para todos do Fórum!
Índice do fórum Videogames Retro Blast
    • + 0

A retro blast from the past

Mensagempor JonnyJobin » Qui, 20 Ago 2020, 05:57

I'm in bed last night and I see the the classic Dooms are on sale for under $5 for all of them. Fond memories start flooding back to the late 90s playing at work at lunch on the companies network killing my coworkers...man those were the days! Before I knew what I was doing, bought ultimate doom, doom 2 and the packs and fell asleep.

I saw there were lots of sites for modding/porting and it got me excited as I love modding games like skyrim and such. However, it was tough to tell what direction to head as there is a lot of old material.

What would you recommend to get back into doom starting today? I would definitely want to get off of dosbox and don't mind setting up multiple instances with different builds.

Any recommendations on getting this noob going who is very l

• + 0

Re: A retro blast from the past

Mensagempor Sonymaster » Qui, 20 Ago 2020, 14:49

JonnyJobin escreveu:I'm in bed last night and I see the the classic Dooms are on sale for under $5 for all of them. Fond memories start flooding back to the late 90s playing at work at lunch on the companies network killing my coworkers...man those were the days! Before I knew what I was doing, bought ultimate doom, doom 2 and the packs and fell asleep.

I saw there were lots of sites for modding/porting and it got me excited as I love modding games like skyrim and such. However, it was tough to tell what direction to head as there is a lot of old material.

What would you recommend to get back into doom starting today? I would definitely want to get off of dosbox and don't mind setting up multiple instances with different builds.

Any recommendations on getting this noob going who is very l

I played it more on PC than consoles, after that I played on Super Nintendo and 3DO or Nintendo64 but I never played that game much.

About DOSBOX I use only on Raspberry Pi or Retroarch since everything is well configured, just click on the file and play, than wasting time configuring.
Sega x Nintendo
Jogador de Videogame das décadas de 1980 e 1990.
(Atari / Nintendo / Super Nintendo / Master System / Mega Drive / Arcade)

Imagem

Voltar para Retro Blast